Apricot No-Bake Energy Balls
These no-bake energy balls are creamy, fruity, delicious and a sinch to make.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- Category: snack
- Method: Blender
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon cocnut oil
- juice of 1 large orange
- pich of sea salt
- Add the cashews to a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Pulse until the cashews are finely chopped (not cashew butter!)
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until well incorperated.
- Spoon out the mixture in heaping tablespoons and roll into balls.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to two weeks, or freeze for up to several months.
Keywords: gluten-free, snack, dessert